Thursday, April 21, 2011

vim on Windows 7 Ultimate

Just selected the elflord color scheme. And saved it to my %userprofile%\.vimrc
Followed the instructions here (thank you anonymous wiki editor)

So yea, I'm trying to actually linux-fy my machine because the gui-ness of my windows desktop can bug. I'm used to working in a bash type environment most of the day so I rely on my ~/.bashrc alias file for a lot of gui stuff along with many of the KDE keyboard shortcuts I have. Also I'm not so sure I like my laptop keyboard. It's taking some getting used to because the keys don't punch like a regular keyboard, and certainly don't like my "Das Keyboard" Man that thing is expensive o.O

I purchased a few a while back and still enjoy using them immensely.

I have some other stuff I want to show, but it's getting late. Maybe I'll stay up if my insomnia doesn't get the better of me.

_stevo

1 comment:

  1. Learn PowerShell. It's so good, it'll make you want to slap yo mamma!

    ReplyDelete