Saturday, March 5, 2011

Droid Lookout Mobile Security App Review: A+

Originally I saw lookout in a post from an RSS feed post from engaget. There were other options but the try before you buy feature was what snared me.

I installed the app, selected the "sure why the hell not" for premium trial for 30 days. They didn't ask for any details, and the app won't implode when that 30 days is up and I don't purchase the app. The premium features will just go away.

The cost right now is $30/yr or $3 a month which I'm probably going to do because the features are rather cool.

You can make the phone scream (for when you've lost it in your couch cushion)

The find feature was accurate within 8 meters (showed my phone in my living room instead of my office)

Remote lock feature worked great.

Backup works so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment